5/5/2020 • ☕️ 1 min read
Some of SOLID principles are less important for me, here is why?
- I’m used to write more functional coding atm, so OOP is less important practice for me
- Immutable, purity, composobality matters for me more than knowing how each symbol in SOLID abbreviation is decoded 😄
- It is not magic, knowing how they are stated does not help you on practice
So I am solidless coder, sorry recruiters 😄
I even failed some interview saying that I don’t remember SOLID principles exactly what they states 😄
- Why senior developers cannot find a job - notice in Russian
- Why I Don’t Teach SOLID
- In Defense of the SOLID Principles
I do think SOLID principles are useful. But knowing them are not that important to use them on practice without noticing that you apply some principle.