“Character is destiny” - Heraclitus
Name: Sergey Todyshev
Situation: Married, 2 children, 2 funny cats
Location: Berdsk, Russia
Latest update: 27 November 2019
I’ve been writing computer programs with passion for half of my life. I wrote a lot of software and fix thousands of bugs. And I am still engineer writing code almost every day.
I am small fish like those engineers who working hard and dedication driven to get useful things done. This makes me having mindset to solve problems pragmatically and proactively.
I love working on complex projects with positive and smart people around me.
I’ve been being involved in challenging projects ranging from
When working on a particular project I care about finding efficient and simple solutions. I care about making friendly interfaces that are easy to use correctly and hard to use incorrectly.
I’m currently happily employed by GrapeCity Inc and just keep going.
- Frameworks: Spring, .NET, ASP.NET, Redux, Angular, Vue
- Paradigms: Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Functional Programming, Unit Testing, Aspect-oriented Programming, Microservices Architecture
- Libraries/APIs: React
- Tools: Git
- Platforms: Linux, Windows, Docker, Azure Service Fabric
- English - B2 (IELTS academic)
- Russian - native
June 2004 – August 2007
Put hands on implementation of:
- Modernization of software to control IAE circle laser writing systems
- Hardware abstraction layers
- Abstract control systems
- CLWS client/server architecture
- User interfaces in C++ MFC (Microsoft Foundation Classes)
- User interfaces in C# WinForms for CLWS server
- Computer aided tools for interferometry
- Computer aided tools for tomography
September 1999 – June 2004
Computers, Complexes, Systems and Networks. GPA: 4+
October 2018 - present
Working to make Web Components with efficient and asynchronous data processing and visualization on the client
January 2016 - June 2018
- Worked to make Spirent Velocity to be the best LaaS solution
June 2007 - January 2016
- Worked to make better ActiveReports Server platform and ActiveReports product lines.
- Particularly optimized RDL report engine making it faster up to 10x times together with super dev team
- Principal developer of PageFX compiler from .NET to AVM (Flash Player VM) bytecode successfully used to build multi-platform report viewer
June 2002 - August 2007
- PhD student at laboratory of diffractive optics
- Automation of laser writing machines
- Development of computer aided tools for interferometry and tomography
- Scott Willeke from Smartsheet (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Oleg Zaimkin from DataWorks (email@example.com)
- Yuriy Kashnikov from Xored (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Playing table tennis
- Travelling with family