TL;DR 18 years of experience in server and client-side development. Areas of expertise: Architecture, Web and API development, .NET, C#, SQL, Web API, HTML, CSS, TypeScript, Java, Go, Rust, Git, Agile. I don’t afraid to learn and try new things and make crazy stuff like a cross compiler
Hey there! I am Sergey Todyshev. I am software engineer with over 15 years of professional experience making software products. Usually I play full-stack roles. You can email me to get technical support or maybe even hire me.
- pretty complex huge web apps like Velocity
- complex distributed systems like Velocity
- complex report generators like ActiveReports
- HTML to PDF generators like CarbonDocs
- low level cross compilers like PageFX
- tomography analysis software like voXcat for DiOptic
- interferometry software
- LabView like visual programming system
- hardware abstraction layers like Device Manager for IAE
in short both application-level and system-level programming with any kind of complexity
Obviously about programming, table tennis and other things that I decided to write about 😄
Please note that content in this blog and opinions are my own.